Sunday, May 03, 2009

Happy Hoppity Hula Birthday Kait!


As you can see, she had a blast! More photos later!


A big hula hula thank you to...

Auntie Lynn for the pretty pink hula outfit all the way from Aloha land itself!
Auntie Claire for the eco friendly plates & cutlery
Auntie Rin Rin for the ker-boing trampoline
The God-family for the lovely pressie
Uncle Glenn & gang for bacon & pressie
Auntie Serence & co. for the lovely HK lunchbox that I'll be using in school tomorrow
Auntie Cherry & Shell...hope mummy won't hog my cupcake maker!
Auntie Carl for the crafty pressie
Auntie G and Ah Mah for my groovy swimsuit & bath robe

Renn Renn, Aira, Miki, Zash, Allyson, Anya, Pearlyn, che che Zara & Kor Kor Zeth for being my friends!

Love you guys!

Oh, special thanks to my tita Joyce for remembering my Birthday! I miss you too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home