Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Little Girl in the Window

I like how the Bubster manages to pull off so many expressions and different looks each time I snap her photos. Just take a look at this one...



Its so typical of her sunny wide smile...it almost cheeky. This is what I call the signature Bub smile. Its so infectious you find that you can't help grinning along with her!

Now look at this...



She now looks contemplative and a little puppy dog-ish I might add. Its one days like this that you just want to cuddle her tight in your arms and not let go, EVER!


She getting smarter by the day I tell you! We discovered over the weekend that she knows her alphabets and phonics. We usually do basic phonics using the alphabet flashcards. "A, says air-air apple" "B says ber-ber bear" Right now she can tell you 20 out of 26 of the letters. Impressed? We sure as hell are!

Today, she pointed to out house number and said "four". My house number's 45. I was bursting with excitement!

She's only 1 and the half years old! I think I was still struggling to walk at that age!

It's starting to get really interesting arround here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home