Saturday, November 05, 2005

New Pics

Hello! Sorry we've been MIA-ing for so long. Mummy and daddy were pretty busy over the holiday period. Mummy just got her new Nokia N70...with 2 megapixel camera and all. Here are some shots we took over the holidays. Okay, the Cannon 350D is way way way better, but hey, this ain't too bad either! *winks*



That's me in my uber-comfy Maxi-cosi car seat.Note the nice printed stripey material. I usually just fall righ asleep in it. It's also front facing so I don't get that crappy back seat view anymore. I can see the world zoom by. Yay!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me again. This was just taken an hour ago. Mummy got me this gnome like hat incase it gets cold onboard the plane. we're going Aussie this December, my first plane ride...hope I won't feel too sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home