Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Bub Report

A word ... Well, words more like, from Fizzy Mummy:

First, let me apologise for not being as regular as I would like on my updates. Busy working mummy you know. Well bub's now exactly



...and has experience many milestones already! She's a little genius, we can't help it.
Wakka Wakka

Let's see, she's able to turn turtle rather efficiently I must say. She's happily eating solids, hates fish porridge much to MaMa's dismay. She loves to sing - when playing, when lying down in her playpen, when in her stroller, when in the garden, when carried down the stairs, when in her car seat...Okay you get the picture! She loves Goliath, and likes to give him a nice big bear hug when on horseback. (Speaking of horseback, will post some bub on horseback pics when vote counter reaches 20. So you guys know what to do ya?)

She's really Sunshine packaged as a person! We noticed that she loves the camera too. Everytime I hold out my camera, yes the tiny mobile phone camera too, she burst into this huge smile. I think there's something about the flash that she enjoys. But hey, we're not complaining, I plan to wear off the shutter button on the 350D!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Will try to get a recording of all the sweet little sounds she makes and post it on the blog. Mummy's armed with a powerful New N70. It won't be long before we experience the video feeds too! *smirk*

Till then, hang in there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home