Monday, May 16, 2005

Oops! I did it again!

It was really a hot and humid day yesterday. I could not sleep well and my pespiration soaked the nappy that Mummy wrapped me in. Daddy had to turn on the airconditioning before I felt better but even then, I just couldn't stop crying. I need Mummy to soothe me!

Crying 2

My Ah Ma and Lao Ma also came to visit me yesterday but it was just so hot and humid that I just couldn't stop crying. It's not that I don't like them to carry but they just came on one of those days that I was feeling crabby. I hope that they don't feel upset about it.

Sweat

My tummy was at it again too. I just could not poo properly all day. Felt slightly constipated. Then Daddy gave me a little diluted gripe water to try to soothe my tummy. My tummy started rumbling and I let out a lot of gas. Some poo came out too and Mama was trying to change my diapers. Once again I took aim and fired!!!

Rocket Launcher

This time I got mama in her shirt and beat this. I got it all on Mama and none on the changing mat, diaper or anywhere else! Talk about sharpshooting!

Camouflage

After that, I felt so much better and actually managed to get a nice long 3 hour sleep before waking up for my next feed.

Thbpbpthpt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home