Saturday, May 14, 2005

A New Day, A New Experience

Daddy went to do my birth certificate yesterday. He did it at Mount Elisabeth Hospital where I was born. Oh by the way, Mummy and Daddy decided to modify my name a little. It now reads this in my Birth Cert

Kaitlyn Marie Cheng Yen Ling

While he was there, he also bought some cute tummy warming pillows. These are cute furry (well, almost furry) teddies, or bumble bees that are filled with natural wheats which can be microwaved to be like a hot water bottle or freezed to be like an ice pack. This buy is brilliant because not only can it comfort my tummy, when it has too much wind, but also acts as a security blanket to put on me while I sleep.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Last night, Mummy and Daddy brought me to see their beautiful and comfortable bedroom. We spent the night there. Heard Mummy saying that the bed is so comfortable compared to the daybed in my room. Hmmmm.....time to plan again. "How to get parents to buy mattress like theirs?.........................."

There was something else about the room too. All three of us had a really good night's rest and at one point, I even slept 4 hours straight! Even at 10am today, I could hear Daddy grumbling about not wanting to get out of bed! He's such a PIG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home