Tuesday, May 10, 2005

My First Day out of the House

At 8 am, I woke up for my milk feed before Mama (Grandma) gave me a bath. I hate baths because it gets a bit chilly. But surprisingly, I feel much better after that. I smell fresh and I get to try on my new clothes. Something must be up as there was a lot of comotion as Mummy and Daddy went about putting things into a bag while I had my bath. Then next thing I knew, we were getting into this funky black car. I found out quickly that that is my Daddy's car and his third love, next to Mummy and me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

At first I thought we were just going for a car ride but we got out at this strange place called Gleneagles Medical Centre. We were going to visit the doctors and have my firsy check up. The clinic was so cold and Mummy wrapped me up in my pink striped Bond's blankie. My tummy started acting up and I had to go again. POOOHH!!!!!

I started crying. Mummy and Daddy went about getting me cleaned up and were getting things out of my cool diaper bag.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Just as they have just gotten me clean and were just about to change my diapers, I decided while I'm getting my diaper changed I must as well pee into the old, soiled daipers. Daddy had to wipe me again with his handy wet wipes. Heard Mummy telling him that it was lucky that I was not a boy, otherwise I would have gotten urine all over them. That is a thought. Hmmm........

The doctor said that I was doing fine and all is well. That was good coz the clinic was very cold even though Mummy wrapped me up real good. That is my adventure for today. When we came home, I saw this cute teddy on my room door. Yup. This is my room!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home