Thursday, May 19, 2005

My Dad, the Star Wars Fanatic!

Have I told you guys that my daddy is a big Star Wars fan? Well, he is! And ever since they started airing the previews of the new Star Wars film, he has been jumping around the house shouting "It's finally here! She's finally here! It's finally here! She's finally here..........." Sometimes, I wonder if he loves Star Wars more than he loves me.

Roll

Since then he has been humming all the Star Wars theme he knows. Occasionally, I will hear Mummy scolding Daddy. "The Imperial March is not a lullaby!!!!" Even then, Daddy will secretly tell me the stories of the Jedi Council and this tiny green guy who is a Jedi Master called Yoda. He would also go on and on about the Skywalker family tree, about this Anakin guy who would bring balance to the Force and about his twin children. What is the Force?. Can someone please tell him that I am only a baby and that I cannot understand him and he is confusing me even more?!!!!

Whoa

Today is the official launch of Episode 3. I hope Daddy goes to watch it soon before he drives me or mummy crazy. Then all will be peaceful again.

3 Comments:

Blogger fizzyfish said...

Boy! You tell me about the Starwars fan little bub! He's been at it for as long as I can remember. Too bad I couldn't make it for the last installment of the series...must look for some underground source for the movie! *evil grin*

5:05 pm  
Blogger Flapper's Mummy said...

Oh Baby Kaitlyn, that craze... oh yes! Infamous! Don't even try to fight with daddy over light sabre! I am sure he secretly hums the light sabre oohhmms to u in ya sleep!

10:25 pm  
Blogger winnie said...

hey girl, think you have to accept that your daddy is one BIG fan... he is already this way when i knew him almost a decade ago...

1:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home