Sunday, May 08, 2005

Hello Everyone!

I am finally here!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the only good photo that mummy and daddy have of me at the moment. So "tat- glam"! It's the one with my swollen left eye. That is from the forcep that doctor had to use to pull me out of mummy's womb. It was so comfortable that I did not want to come out!

Well, I must pray to God to thank Him for protecting me and mummy that my birth was smooth and no complications ocurred.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

"God, thank you for watching over me and my mummy and bringing me safely into this world. I pray that you will guide me through my life and that I will be a good little girl to my parents. Please always keep them safe so that they can bring me up and buy lots of toys for me. Amen"

Speaking of toys, I need to ponder about what to ask daddy to buy for me first. Later People.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home